Saturday, August 24, 2002

You'd think you would notice getting 2 mosquito bites on your neck

Sadly that's not true (at least in my case) however what is true is that there is a place called Narnia, and it exists in our very own town of St. Louis Park. I shit you not, and my pal Elizabeth knows the way.
(the story by Elizabeth and Mike slightly altered due to legal constraints and such)
It was a Friday night much like tonight, in fact it was tonight, and I was sitting at home all alone watching reruns of the Anna Nicole show on E! Anyway the phone rang, "who could it be?" I thought to myself. It was Elizabeth (crazy mysterious detective music begins here) 25 mins later while I tried to operate a broken pay phone, Elizabeth came up with a most adventurous adventure, we would travel to the mysterious land of Narnia. :::switching narrators, Elizabeth writes::: Where is Narnia? Well, sadly, I cannot disclose that information, but I can tell you that it is cool. There was a terrible stench, brambles, bugs, and a deer. Also a highway. And some stone picnic tables. Mike and I were wandering around when we stumbled on a factory just outside Narnia. Apparently, "Nordic Ware: America's Finest Cookware" is manufactured there. The huge doors were open, so we could see right onto the floor. We watched the forklifts zooming around, and listened to the crashing sounds coming from the belly of the machinery. "Why are they manufacturing America's Finest Cookware at 11:00 at night," we wondered. Well, we never found out because we did not go inside to ask. We were off again, in search of more thrills. We found them at a billboard overlooking Highway 100. Tune in tomorrow morning for the second installment to this epic adventure.

No comments: