Saturday, August 24, 2002

ok so while I wait for Elizabeth to come on so we can finish telling the story of yesterday night, I will share with you 3 magical things
1. pick up lines
2.a single guys bible
3. What I did today, I woke up at the butt crack of 10:30 (way early for me but I did go to bed early at 4.) then I sat in line for the one (currently) functioning shower in my house. After showering I drove to Nova Luna's for a meeting on how to improve diversity and such at Park High, this meeting included the famous Red and Jeremy (2 of the most respected members of the Park high staff) as well as Nova and Morgan (who personally have my vote for the top 10 cool cats around) my brother James, and some students who actually attend park high. We had good times but ended the meeting around 1:30 cuz Morgan and Nova went to get tattoos. Then I went to work, (Nick's Ice cream and Popcorn) but before I could make it into Ridgedale mall (where the store is) I had to find a parking spot, which is really ruff when the state fair is going on cuz people can take shuttles from the mall to the fair. Anyway I eventually ended up just following a guy who walked out of the mall to his car, and stole his parking space. So I worked with some cats and had some good convo, helped some kids get ice cream and then came home. (Not as interesting as I thought it would be sorry)

No comments: