Monday, August 26, 2002

This one time I dropped an entire glass bottle of barbecue sauce on the kitchen floor.

So today I noticed my comments section wasn't working, temporarily unavailable or something. So I waited, this had happened a number of times and I figured it would be ok. Hours went by I started worrying. I went to a grocery store to cash a check, comments not working. I took a nap, still not working, I watched TV, and read 32 pages of an analysis of the diversity of SLPHS, still not working. I called some pals, went to a movie (by myself sadly) and got in a car accident (no big deal) still not working. I decided it was time for a change, I went to their website, mysteriously gone (I think it was taken over by a some big corporate kinda site) So I went to a different program, not accepting new members. I went to another, temporarily unavailable. I went to another, in a different language. I went to another, too complicated, went to another, attempted to install, didn't work. Went to the one who was too complicated, attempted to install, didn't work. Went to another site, got it to work but it said "shout out" in the comments place, tried to fix that, didn't work, started having a mental breakdown, went to another site, tried to install didn't work, went back and tried the first one that didn't work and it worked. 45 mins of exhausting search, copy, paste, publish, check, failure and now I have one that says comments (#) whats on your mind? and is too white. Thanks for listening I will try to post the 2 other things I have to tell you about later, but for now sorry the old ones are gone hope this works out.

No comments: