Thursday, August 29, 2002

"The fool is a wiseman until he opens his mouth" probably misquoted but you get the gist of it.

So, You ever have one of those conversations where you share like a lot of yourself with another person, and they share a lot with you, and its good and you feel great afterwards, go home with a smile on your face. But then like on the way home you start thinking "maybe I shared too much" not like "hey I'm talking to much here," you were thinking that the whole convo, I mean like maybe I gave away too many secrets maybe they now know im shallow and ignorant and conceited and not as funny or exciting as they use to think I was. That ever happen to you? It's weird cuz i pretty much will tell anybody anything about me but when I share it with anyone I like it gets me all weird afterwards, Hey makes it all the more exciting doesn't it? anyway so last night during a game of hearts at Perkins I casually asked some cats (with visible piercings) at the table next to us if when they were asked to take off jewelry when they were getting x rays at the dentist, both replied "nope dude, I think you got fucked." oh well, anyway they were having one of those conversations last night too and the guy who appeared to be like a big rocker kinda guy you know goatee long dark hair piercings dark clothes, anyway he was talking about his highschool days when he lettered in choir, and theater, and debate, and some other shit, and I was wondering if afterwards he too would feel like he shared too much last night.

No comments: