Wednesday, August 28, 2002

An Ode to priceline

You give me a stomach cramp
while I dream of licking a foreign stamp
placing it on an envelope
sending it off to a place called home

You recheck and recheck
frustrating me with pain in the neck
but then when I get to your glorious end
I think to myself maybe I should check again

Oh the 15 mins is too long to wait
an eternity it seems when you dont know your fate
but my price is too low and will never be
as the airlines they say "no flight for he"

But one day we know the bid will succeed
A day full of joy so glorious indeed
and I'll soon be off with a ticket in hand
waving goodbye to my former homeland.

despite the weird Rhyme scheme and bad rhythm this song actually works out If i can ever remember the tune I will sing it for you (its kinda like old style)

No comments: