Monday, August 26, 2002

"we all dream a lot - some are lucky, some are not, But if you think it, want it, dream it, then it's real, you are what you feel" ~ Tim Rice that's from joseph

Anywho I don't often remember my dreams so when I do they are special to me so yesterday I napped out of boredom and heat and dehydration.
In the dream I was bored so I went for a walk. It was night time and I strolled down 28th street from my house on 29th towards Texas, I was out looking for adventure but hadn't found any luck even though I had already walked about 5 blocks, anyway I rounded the corner on Texas thinking I wasn't gonna find anything and just then a car passed, it had loud sort of Van Morrison music playing, I kept walking (with my head down cuz I was thinking I wouldn't find anything) then another car passed going just as fast also playing van Morrison, I thought "that's interesting" to myself and kept walking with my head down, then a third car passed as I was turning the corner, once again the same van Morrison(sounding) song playing. I stopped, now I'm not a huge van fan so I couldn't tell ya the song name, but it hit me how odd that was, and then the song continued, but there were no cars goings by. So I turned around, and realized (staring at a row of houses) that it wasn't the cars playing it, it was a house. I thought "concert" to myself, and immediately started towards the houses. I knew I didn't know these people, but I was in search of adventure, and figured I could sneak in without anyone noticing (this is a thought I have been having a lot lately in real life) As I got closer one of the houses seemed to glow brighter and brighter, it had weird rope light things hanging from it, like the lights you attach to a camper when u go camping. Then as I was walking towards the door my legs suddenly hit something, and as I looked down a brown table with many different things appeared on it. On the other side of the table sat 2 girls, 1 a very young, like 6 years old who was staring at me very happily, the other a darker late teen with no actual face (that I can remember anyway) They both had costumes on and I realized this was a Halloween party. The girl asked me to sign up or something and gave me a pen. I signed my name on a piece of paper. She meanwhile stood up and started pouring a glass of wine, I for some reason was very interested in this (even though I don't drink, maybe it was cuz she was 6) Then as I was about to take the glass, she offered me another drink, a large red cup filled with coke. This felt like some sort of test to me, in real life I would always take the coke, but in this reality I had a very powerful urge to take the wine (which happened to be white wine in a weird clear yellow crystal wine glass sort of thing). I asked the girl which one I was supposed to take. She looked like she didn't care but looked slightly more at the coke, then she turned and looked at the other girl at the table, (the one with no face, she did however have long dark curly hair) anyway the girl got no reply from no face and then looked back at me. I took the coke. She then offered me several candies. I grabbed a bag of like sour/sugary gum ball things, because it was all ready opened. I put several of the candies in my mouth (then they disappeared, don't know what they tasted like) then I decided to add the sour/sugary stuff at the bottom of the package to my drink and attempted to keep the rest of the candy in the package but that didn't work so by the time I left the table and made it inside I had a large red cup full of coke and candy. I was ushered down stairs where I found out there was no band playing, just a stereo system. The place was packed, the lights were off but they had weird lamps and like christmas lights which made the room brighter. There was a couch on the left wall, which was very full of people who looked friendly enough, and one girl on the end (who I was attracted to) was looking at me, she kinda waved me over, and because the place was packed I spilled my drink a few feet from the couch, and then sat down right next to the couch with a half a cup of coke and candy. (such a me thing to do) The place I sat was a very tight squeeze and I found myself invading the girl's space quite a bit(even though she was on the couch and I wasn't) anyway the girl was no longer interested so I checked out the other cats on the couch, They looked familiar and lifted masks and such to reveal Tracy G (a girl I haven't really talked to in like 5 or 6 years but see off and on) and Morgan R (a guy I saw very recently) anyway as I was waving "hi" to them a girl in a black skin tight outfit squatted down in front of me, she wore a mask that covered her face but I some how knew what she looked like. She accused me of crashing a party (i presumed this was her house) she told me to leave, but I found some weird witty comment that justified my position in staying, so she just sat there staring at me as if she could kick me out by pure telekinetic will power. It was an awkward moment and I almost decided to get out of there but just then she said something like "well adrianne won't like this." and got up and went up stairs. (now knowing this was adrianne's house, not adrianne M, but probably the name cuz i keep reading hers)) anyway I figured she was gonna go tell on me but another glance at tracy and morgan showed they had my back.
(((much much later, when I was awake, I realized who the girl was, she was a very nice girl with blonde hair who I met a couple times at parties in Edina that Nikki (the ex) took me to, including a costume party. The girl was wearing the same basic outfit but with a mask this time and her hair pulled back. I have no idea why she was in the dream))))
Anyway the girl I didn't know on the couch had left along with several other guests from the party. So I got up from my sitting floor position but as I got up just about everyone else in the room including Morgan and Tracy all went up stairs. I went through a doorway which split off into 3 rooms, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. I checked out the bathroom, and found a weird glowing squirt container thing, I couldn't make out what it was so I took it into the bedroom where I could turn on a better light. As the light turned on the thing stopped glowing and read "antibacterial solution" and I thought "oh, duh" and hit myself on the head. Then I heard a noise, and panicked. "they're coming to get me" I thought to myself, and ran through the bedroom back into the bathroom thinking "ok they wont look here" but just in case I figured I would hide in the bathtub behind the curtain. As I stood there stressing for a few mins I listened to the foot steps, and realized that it wasn't the mob come to get me, but just one person. For some reason I assumed it was a girl and I secretly hoped she would come use the bathroom. (dirty dirty mike) Anyway I started drinking from the container, then suddenly remembered it was the antibacterial stuff, and leapt out of the tub to spit it in the sink, and that's when I woke up on my mom's bed spitting all over her covers. A few mins later I got up and looked at my arms cuz they hurt and saw the coolest patterns ever (like weird red and blue trees, and weird slimy oceans, seriously never seen anything like it and I use to fall asleep in class every single day) anyway that's it. Peace

No comments: