Sunday, August 25, 2002

FAQS
says it all doesnt it?
Mike can you wipe your ass with your hair?
nope not yet it is currently only to my hip bone, and I do not think it will make it in the 2-3 months left.
What do you mean 2-3 months?
sometime in november late october I will cut off my beautiful locks, cuz that will have been 3 years.
Mike when are you leaving?
hopefully sometime in september like mid to late sept.
Mike do you have plane tickets yet?
nope not yet, and I know none of you believe me that I'm going, I just havent settled down at the comp with my mom and her credit card.
Mike why is the sky blue?
I think it has something to do with light and the atmosphere and Phish's "bouncing around the room"(sorry no link)
Mike do you spend the entire day in front of the computer screen?
you bastard why do you always have to throw "the truth" at me? Its just inconsiderate, obviously I spend the whole day in front o the computer.
Mike, I once saw you freaking out at a concert, are you on drugs?
nope thats all natural baby, cept a lil cherry coke.
You can flavor cocaine?
for sure dude.
anyway that is it for this Faq send in more questions and I will try my best to answer them, ps. I may have to finish the adventure without Elizabeth cuz she may have gone to camp. Hasta luego

No comments: