Friday, August 23, 2002

Whenever I eat an Oreo cookie I get this weird feeling. I of course eat them like everyone else, just the way they do it in the movies/commercials. You hold it up, look it over, take it with both hands, and break apart. Now one should be excited, happy, thinking "this is wonderful I'm gonna eat this great tasting cookie,” and I do feel that way, but I also feel sad, it's bittersweet. "Great cookie, good future" on one side, on the other "I'm never gonna have this whole cookie again." But still after it’s done, and I have scarfed it down and tasted the greatness of that cookies future, I'm always glad that splitting moment occurred. So to the friends who's love has made me, and this part of my life feel like a whole cookie, I say thank you (I hope you enjoyed it too). Now remember to keep an open heart and mind, and you will find comfort and happiness in the love and beautiful life of this world. and though it is bittersweet I say
part in peace, with all my love, faith and respect and let the world sample your greatness.

No comments: