Monday, August 26, 2002

Arrogance, Ignorance and Elitism often go hand in hand in the most mind boggling, frustrating, and enraging way ever. I mean I have a million examples of both times when I have done this (please call me out on this, I'm trying to learn but need help) and others around me have, and I'm always so very compelled to level the person. This is part of what makes me an asshole, ask anyone, especially Nikki but still even after working on this for years I can't help myself. So I really don't want to like be evil about this so I will be somewhat vague here even though the forum we were using is public, anyway I commented on some things this guy said, and he called me out on them, so I gave him some websites to look at, and after looking at them (I don't know how closely) he continued to call me out so I again quoted some professionals on the subject. All of that is not the point, the point is we were being stupid, we were wasting time and energy (and still are) getting angry at each other when we could have been doing some good in this world (besides vanquishing ignorance or whatever our justifications are) It's just stupid. Sorry but I was getting pissed for no reason, and I need to vent. Peace and Love to yall

No comments: