Friday, December 19, 2008

Paranoid With a Gat

So yesterday went well. No kids kicked out (except those who didn't bother to show up). The overnight was kind of pathetic. About 2/3 of the students went to sleep by 3ish. Which meant me and a couple of rascals and 1 other teacher talking. We were short staffed so I guess that was probably for the best.

In other news, I was gonna check out a show tonight, but Laurel couldn't and it provided opportunity to go see Illy and her friend Martha who is in town. I met this girl in France a few years ago, we are headed to Chino Latino... I have never eaten there.

I am hoping to have enough time to hang out with everyone and not neglect people who I have been neglecting... but so far shit seems busy.

Me and Shultzie went to Benihana and it was awesomely tasty ... then I read this doctoral thesis this guy did on a study I participated in. It was pretty interesting but took a few hours.
Then I napped and here I am... smelling like toothpaste and listening to the "Bonne Refinery"
Hit me up, I can stay up late for a few weeks.

No comments: