Sunday, December 21, 2008

the rain it always starts when you go away.

So.... me and Morgan and Kelsey B are headed to dinner and drinks with our jr high english teacher. My keyboard is slightly off so I keep hitting the wrong keys. I don't type the way you are supposed to but I still have some understanding of where the keys are. Like for instance I am not looking right now, but I am only using two or three fingers.

Last night I saw A Night in the Box. It was a good show, but they were having some technical problems. Kailyn was really on but I noticed for the first time that one of her parts is very similar to a Mu Maker part. I don't know if that is accidental, coincidental or just because there are some regular things one would do with a violin.

Pete is in town.
I saw Illy and Lacey and Emily and Martha the other day, I miss them.
It made me really happy just to be there even though it was an awkward context and the service wasn't the greatest.

No big thoughts or expectations.

I am going to Sioux Falls soon to hang with my gramps. Me and Steve are going to be there for a few days I guess. Then home for X mas, but there wont really be presents because we are donating. I haven't really bought any presents, or made anything. I think I should probably hop to that.
James came over the other night, it was really different but really really good. Then I got worried about him walking the mean streets of the MiniApple so late at night... and he left his grape water here.


In other news, your fly is open, you better check that.

No comments: