Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So... uh yeah... the big day is tomorrow.
Fun, overnight.

I went to an interesting Swedish movie with Fairchild today. it was about vampires and being an awkward 12 year old. Sort of slow, but also sort of charming. Made me want to be a 12 year vampire in love.

I smiled a lot.

Break is coming.

Today at work a student put a picture of me on every computer. I know this was a joke, but in some ways I was kind of flattered.

I'm sort of dreading tomorrow, because I may have to kick some students out for a trimester if they fuck up. yea!

In other news.... something about something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That movie was pretty awesome. So cold. And messed up. I loved all the shots of random life, like their noses running...a review said it focused more on what is scary in everyday life and I totally agree with that.

*L