Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Uh cuz Im bored and not doing anything, I will update

I'm like avoiding the news because of the Mumbai thing, it really saddens me... I was watching it earlier trying to figure out what was so sad about it... we hear about these sorts of attacks every day. I think it hit home a little because they targeted backpackers and tourists. I remember being a tourist in India... it was great. Its sad to hear that someone else's trip is forever ruined.
Not to mention all their families and what not.
Just sad.


So I spent the night watching movies and painting. At first I was really enjoying it, but as it gets later I feel more and more lonely... yea.
At some point I am going to watch Hellboy 2... but I dont know if that will be tonight or tomorrow.

and uh yeah... my new computer mouse isnt as good as the old one... which makes computer drawing a lot harder/less precise.

I dislike Holidays... so much pressure. I am sort of glad I can just go eat and leave, somewhere to retreat to.
I get tired so early these days.

bye

No comments: