Friday, November 14, 2008

None of yall motherfuckers ever update your shit, so you cant really complain can ya?
I know u all stop by for 2 seconds... I'm watching you.

Not like I ever have anything to say...

Lets see what can I complain about today...

My feet smell -cuz I been wearing slippers over my socks and its real hot.

Tomorrow I am hoping to wake up and go down to a local protest against all the ban on gay people stuff. Government center downtown minneapolis 12:30... but I think I might head down there like 11:30ish... probably be real cold. Probably be a struggle to get out of bed... still I feel like its super important. Solidarity and all.

I hope Natalie Portman is really as awesome as she seems. Its nice to think that there are really amazing people out there... making movies, doing shit, being sweet.

I'm pretty pathetic sometimes. I was thinking about how I could probably just go ask someone to coffee or something... I think my problem is that I have met many hundreds/thousands of wonderful people and if I were supposed to just randomly meet and date, I could have dated all of them... but now that I haven't doesn't mean that dropping some standard would be a dis to them? Oh whatever... I'm a judgmental sonofa and I'm also lonely and desperate sometimes -and sneezy.

Yesterday was really shitty at work because a bunch of high strung sleep deprived angsty adolescent motherfuckers threw temper tantrums when they didn't get shit their way. I was basically on babysitting duty, trying to do some good work in my spare time, and ended up being a fucking hall monitor to make sure people werent being too loud and causing a fuss while kids earned their credit (at the end of the trimester all the students turn in all their work for credit one at a time with all the teachers minus one who is on watch, if the student doesnt do any work their entire trimester is wasted, so the kids are stressed as fuck).

I have bought socks twice now to avoid doing laundry... and I have been wearing tight ass white undershirts and dress shirts cuz i got nothing else to wear.


In other news... I dislike my roommates when they dont do the dishes all week.

I'm such a piss ant.

No comments: