Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well Im well rested

Thats about what I accomplished this holiday.
5 days, I probably got like 60 hours of sleep at least.
Today I gotta do some homework for the classes coming up, unfortunately I don't have a industrial copy machine, cuz that would be key.

Somebody looked up my brother yesterday, I worry when people do that, so if its friendly leave a note. I tried to remove family names from this website, but unfortunately I didn't do a good enough job, I don't know how to take the name out of the original heading for the post... Maybe I have to delete and repost with a different name.

It snowed last night. I was driving to blockbuster thinking about when it would snow again and then like an hour later it did.

Well one of us should shower... so long.

No comments: