Thursday, July 31, 2008

I got Plans, thats right

So apparently today i will be meeting up with Mr Zachman (Naked Dan) for a Happy Apple Show in down town minneapolis (figuring out how the hell I will park is the biggest concern). Followed by A Night in the Box at the Dunn Brothers on University at 7:00ish... followed by a play (Waking in Minneapolis) featuring Mr Curly Andy at the Mixed Blood Theater at 10:00ish...

This will all be followed probably by extreme boredom till about 2 AM and then me passing out.
But for now, you keep your head up aight?


"Vexation of spirit is a waste of time, negative thinking don't you waste your thoughts, verbal conflict is a waste of words, physical conflict is a waste of flesh, people will always be who they want, and thats what really makes the world go round, unconditional love is scarce, till Shiloh I shall not forsake thee. Now and forever more. You gave precious life to me, so I live my life for you. You've always been there for me, and so I will be there for you. "

Damian Marley

No comments: