Saturday, July 26, 2008

I should probably be sleeping... but what fun is that?
Not that I am doing anything particularly great.
All the plans I have had so far this weekend have been canceled.
I have been spending a lot of time thinking of the future, of possibilities.
Great gatherings, clubs, classes, creations, relationships.
Maybe I should stop rushing my life. Relax, these boring days are spent anxious for something to do, feeling wasteful...maybe I should just assume it will all work out... give it time, my life doubled and I'll be golden right?

I been singing strange songs. Little ditties about needing to do the laundry, being broke, having to shower, silly things. I was thinking how fun it would be to make a cd full of nonsense. No pressure to make something beautiful, just fun, fun to sing along to.

I'm liking the new hold steady album... its a bit different than there other stuff in some ways... like more music added in. But the same old references etc.

I watched a movie tonight called CHALK at first I thought it was a real documentary and it seemed so very absurd... but then I found out it was a fake documentary...based on real experiences though... the movie is about teachers (sucking) basically... and how hard the job is, I am glad to report I am a better teacher than everyone in the movie. I did however relate to some of the characters and their dating habits... (single and not very good at finding what they want)

No comments: