Thursday, July 24, 2008

dont mind the colors, I was just having fun.

I had some french fries yesterday. They were the most delicious thing in the world. It made me wonder if all my talk of not liking food is just because I indulge in the foods i like rather often.

I read a blog today that made me want to invite someone to come stay with me. We don't have any space but it would guarantee me a life of good times. I'd feel bad for them though.

I checked out minneapolis singles last night. I didn't sign up or anything, but just seeing some of the people on there made me realize I don't need that. Its a big world, there are lots of people looking.

I think its funny that the things we miss, are simultaneously the things we wish no one else could have. We like to think we are special. That somehow it was us individually that brought out such wonder.

I'm thinking about doing nothing today. Its a nice thought, but it also makes me feel wasteful. I am no where near completing most of my goals, but more and more I wonder what the purpose of this thing is. Who cares if I stop a week short. It was the same with traveling. Once you learn stuff, cant you quit?
I don't like the idea that this "challenge" is making me obsessed with food and all that. It makes me feel more out of control than when I wasn't watching.

No comments: