Friday, July 18, 2008

immoral behavior

Last night me and my roommate smoked shisha and salvia extract. One of those substances worked a little too well, and the other not well enough. I have never smoked tobacco before. After taking way too many inhalations I started getting really warm and queasy and tired. It was not fun at all. Felt like I was hung over. When i got a fan on me and laid down i felt better but then went to sleep.

I have like half a bottle of the salvia extract left and it doesnt seem to do shit... so... i dunno what to do with it.

This is all legal, but I say immoral because at times in my life I considered substances of any kind to be escape behavior. I think I still do in this case, but I just read this book on hallucinogens and mysticism and all this stuff and it made me really curious, so I wanted to try a legal one. So far, no good.

Today is a very beautiful day, despite the heat. I just feel dehydrated.

1 comment:

Yumi Lover said...

Who doesn't want to escape to somewhere magical and different... unless it wrecks ur body in reality :P Trial and error.

I came over that night to use the internet cuz my cats effed up my power cord to my laptop so it was dead. You were already sleeping.