Thursday, July 03, 2008

Every day I get home at like 3-3:15 and want to take a nap... and normally do... i probably will after writing this post.
Work is going really well. I really enjoy the days. I was staring at all the kids on the bus today and thinking about how interesting they are. There are some kids who dont listen to me, or get a little frustrated sometimes... but in general they are all fairly cool.
We went bowling today... for about 20 mins. I planned the field trip... the cheapest place was in Richfield... but that took us 20 mins each way with traffic. Still, I saved the school a ton of money.

I haven't really been doing a lot other than that. The other day we went to a movie. Last night I tried to go to a show... but ended up hanging out with Becky and her latest couch surfer.

I know I need to be getting out... experiencing life and what not... but right now I'm tired and I don't want to go out.

I want people to come to me. All sorts of people.
I want to have a burst of creativity and energy.

Instead I eat a sandwich, drink some pop, take a nap listening to music. Its a day.
still... everything is pretty great.

No comments: