Monday, July 14, 2008

Mike is super weird

aside from all the normal complaints. Especially that nostalgia one which I am feeling super hardcore right now. I AM SUPER WEIRD!
I don't know who I am around all the people I see.
I don't think I am very humble or at least very grateful.
I feel on equal with people. Not above or below, but equal, except... thats not normal for me.

At work I am quiet and rarely speak up around my co-workers so they must see me as a super chill guy.
The students think I'm totally weird.
My roommates probably think I'm pretty weird.
I saw like 6 friends this weekend and I felt like I had no idea what to do or say the entire time.
I'm pretty much just weird.

One of my roommates plays the ONCE soundtrack as loud as I would at home. Its pretty awesome.


At the same time.... other than worrying people are mis perceiving me and me not knowing what to say... I'm fairly cool right now. Chill.

I really wanted to sit down on the street today... but I had obligations... tomorrow it will be a lot hotter. maybe too hot.
off to dinner with my mom.

you're adorable in those pants/shorts/dress/skirt (wink)

No comments: