Friday, July 25, 2008

During the final dream of the night, I was navigating between friends. I wasn't actually with any but I was phoning them and they seemed somewhat vacant from the scene. It was night time, summer. I was leaving a small corner store with two cans of pop bought for a quarter each. At the store/coffee shop place were a number of tables full of teens who were working on projects with different sized books and writing and art pads. Along the window was a bar where about 10 young people sat, three of them were students I had this summer and threw up the peace sign to them. They called me out and said that one hand wasn't enough and I assured them my whole body was radiating the sentiments.
As I walked back to where ever I was headed. I suddenly was leading Reina (Becky's old horse). She was being the nicest girl for me and I truly felt very comfortable with her. We were walking through the back yards of houses, swing sets etc. I was careful about where I stepped knowing the other horses had come through here.
When we got to her stall, which wasn't really at a barn at all. I even did the little hoof pick thing, to make sure her hoofs were clean. She was being excellent with me and I kept reassuring her.

This is all strange because I am not all that comfortable around horses.

Then I woke up.

No comments: