Friday, July 04, 2008

I didnt have many plans for tonight, but the few I did fell through. That didnt really bother me, because as they fell through i felt more and more comfortable with the fact that i was feeling pretty tired and lame. I didnt want to go to fireworks... and no one really asked me to. So that was nice.

but basically I was out with Illy and I decided to eat lunch. I stuffed myself, then two hours later I ate again at my dads, not because I was hungry but because there was all this food that I actually liked... like watermelon.

I came home pretty full and tired.
I wanted to go see a movie but no one was available... now Im thinking about seeing one at 9:20... but I got a ton of movies here to watch if I am feeling too lazy to see that one... which seems like a possibility.
I assume my roommates will come home at some point... and they may bring people here. so thats an easy social fix.

Im so stuffed still.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you know your roommates before moving in?

Anonymous said...

To miss anonymous, i knew one, he and I have attended the same schools since we was youngins.
the other is a friend of his from work who seems pretty good.

They are both artists/waiters.
-mike

Anonymous said...

I see. Didn't mean to make that anonymous.