Tuesday, June 10, 2008

im bored!!!!





I dont know why all those pictures turned sideways...


craigslist when you are already lonely... makes you feel like there are millions of single people just like you out there... and that none of you will ever find happiness.
ha!

Happiness ain't found because of a partner... it does help though doesn't it?


I think its funny so many people don't put pictures on. I also think its funny how many of them put really awful pictures on there. I guess some must think thats a good photo, others that it is a realistic photo, others that it is a photo that will cover up their real look... others that its the only photo they have at the time.
But blurry far away pictures don't send good signals.

This one girl emphasized how important it was to be attractive like 8 times in her little snippet... I cant say I always disagree but I felt like maybe if she spent more time thinking about more important things she might have found someone she liked by now.

Of course the actual age of most of the people I saw on there was between 19-28 and thats just a bunch of people like me complaining about nothing.

U gotta love the people that highlight their animals as being important, so important they put pictures of the dogs or cats on the page instead of a picture of themselves.


I'm going on this rant because i'm bored by the way, not cuz I actually care. Its only like my third time ever checking out craigslist.


______________________________________________________________

On an entirely different note, I always thought it would be really easy to write lyrics if someone just gave me some nice beats... but one of steve's friends apparently just made an album full of beats... and not a damn word is coming to my head.

_______________________________________________________________

No comments: