Wednesday, June 04, 2008

cupcake

Never let your regret make you wish we had not met
I cannot think that way, yeah
I drove you crazy, I see that plainly
You waited on pins for me
But needles never ever love...


_______________________________________________

That was from a song I was listening to, and yes I have put it up before.

Lets see....

Hung out with Kristi today, and also becky, and I might see becky later to watch the onion movie... which is gonna be awesome.
Um went and saw Obama last night... three hours of waiting in a line walking around st paul... 19 thousand inside, 16 thousand turned away...
We made it in for a 20 minute speech that wasnt that great.
___________________________________________________

I have all these books to read and havent yet. too much solitaire.
I wish I had something real to write about but I already spoke all the things I wanted to say, and now it just seems like repeat.
I need to get out more. I have all this time and dont do anything with it.

I am going to be taking care of James and Julies cat who's name is Thursday.
I should probably not keep the note with their address next to the keys... in the car.
I am not going to let all their shit get stolen.
Thats a goal damnit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good story