Sunday, June 15, 2008

updates!!

Today is gonna be a really tough day. I have decided to stay up all day (i woke up at 1:00 am having gone to bed around 10:00 pm) Lately I have been going to bed around 4-5 AM and soon I will have to wake up around 5-6 everyday to get to work on time (and be awake).
So its time to change the sleep pattern. Already though I am really tired. Too tired to paint (show you the outcome of that later).

I don't even have any movies to watch. I ate Mcdonalds breakfast.
I guess more youtube and books or something.
My fam may try to force me to go to church.
I kind of feel like I went to church yesterday.
I think maybe I should make that a weekly tradition.
People watching somewhere.
It could be like every Saturday from noon till sunset, a forced sitting. I'd bring books and writing/drawing materials. Maybe I would learn harmonica instead of just singing songs to myself. People don't notice you are singing when you sit down. They think they should avoid eye contact so that you don't harass them for change. But the truth is the people are often just people watching anyway. Sure sometimes they need the cash, sometimes it means something... but more often they are trying to get your kids to smile, have a conversation, enjoy your presence for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you ever wanna go sit and hang out, relax, play music, people watch, whatever by lake Calhoun or something, let me know, I'm down.