Monday, June 09, 2008

updates?

Well... I'm thinking about moving to uptown.
I have some options that I am looking in to, the trouble is mostly financial security. Why make the move and what not and not be able to pay the moment I get there.
Still the place I went today has a nice location and is a pretty nice place, living with and within blocks of friends. Artistic people.

I started trying to plan out the weeks for my class coming up. Friday I meet with the other staff. Monday we start.

Tomorrow I am seeing Stomp With illy and her boy and her mom. Super sweet!

Last night i went to a great show by A Night in the Box
way entertaining.... way too late into the evening.

I don't know what to think right now. I feel sort of excited and confused. I feel sort of torn really between what is probably good for me and feeling guilty about other people's situations.

I haven't been artistic in a long time.

Or really much of a writer...

reading a book called stupid history has a lot of funny facts and misrepresented ideas from history.

No comments: