Sunday, June 01, 2008

more crap

I think one of the things I was trying to mention, is that I get really overly honest when I'm frustrated. With myself or others.
Thats what I meant by being frustrated brings out more frustration... its harder to ignore all the little things when you are upset.
This is how all my relationships have always been...build up build up build up explode... how about you?

I'm not saying I have that much built up. I'm just more aware of a desire to be honest with people right now... to tell them what I really think, or why I act a certain way around them, or how others react to them. And its not just people I'm frustrated with. Its like everyone... hey everyone! Heres a piece of my mind. you know?
and another reason not to trust me...
when I'm patient, I'm less honest, when I'm frustrated, I have been brutal.

The thing is.... I'm rarely frustrated so its not usually a problem. This comes up like 3-4 times a year for me... more often about myself than others.

No comments: