Friday, May 23, 2008

you know whats fun?

my life...

How about you?



__________________________________________________________________

So I got a summer job at least. So thats cool... Everyone and their mom is telling me it will work out through the fall but I don't want to get my hopes up until thats confirmed.
So I wish I could tell you more, like what subject and what not... but I don't actually have any information yet except that it starts in about 3-4 weeks. Which I will spend probably freaking out and planning activities. Good times eh?


I witnessed something pretty silly today. In the long run it will go down as a minor event. But it seemed to take on epic proportions quick. I cannot say much more than that.

___________________________________________________________________

The other day I saw a deer in the middle of the road that had just been hit by a car, and it was sort of sitting up, it seemed to be fairly tall, and then when I was driving by I noticed it was bleeding from the mouth. I couldn't tell what the look was. In hindsight I like to think that it went into shock and was not feeling any of it. I like to think that this deer understood a higher purpose. I like to think that I will write a novel about its noble sacrifice, but part of me worries that it was in agony and torment.

___________________________________________________________________

I watched a movie last night called No End In Sight.
A documentary about the iraq war... made me pretty upset.
We have incompetent fools running the government.

_____________________________________________________________________


I was listening to that atmosphere song today called "lovelife." I think I realized around that time that I need to convince people that that is important. I always thought people were supposed to do that without thinking... But I noticed a few of my friends lately really arent enjoying their lives all that much. Sometimes it really is just a matter of saying "I love my life" and then thinking of all the wonderful things. If you arent doing this at least every once in a while... You should try to do it more often.

No comments: