Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ina Mae and the Sea Arrows

A Conversation (if I remember it correctly):

Person A: Yeah she said I could replace you in the Sea Arrows! (Jokingly)
Jered of Ina Mae and the Sea Arrows: No way, that sucks.
Person C: Couldnt you both be in the Sea Arrows?
Jered of Ina Mae and the Sea Arrows: No theres only one Sea Arrows.


Anyway follow that link for crazy cool music made by some friends at Morris. but maybe I have already sent you there.


___________________________________________________________

In other reflection:

There are many differences between some of my friends at morris, at least the ones who graduated this year. (last years crop were more like my friends at home)
Anyway, they are super creative geniuses.
Not that my friends here dont have gifts in different areas... but these kids are performers... and I havent had that around since high school... unless you count my boys and I goofing off around camp fires and in petes basement.
Anyway that was something I realized I would miss when everyone graduated...
There will probably be more updates on these people when they get all their shit online... but also... here is

Huck

No comments: