Tuesday, May 27, 2008

morererer soundset





Well you may ask yourself, or me, why did mike put up all these shitty photos? and the answer is, I aint seen half these fools in a grip. Plus it was an awesome day, an awesome concert and I wanted to remember this stuff..
So... sorry if I took a really bad photo of you. But hey, Im glad to have seen ya at all... pretty people.
Too bad I dont remember half your names.
There were three people I didn't take photos of.
Max, Ashley E(who would have complained about it if i put it up anyway) and one of my students from last year.
anyway...
I have really awful pictures of some of the musicians but they are from way too far away. Like i said check out amber's stuff.

Artists I enjoyed:
Aesop Rock, Eyedea and Abilities, Atmosphere, Brother Ali, P.O.S. and Doomtree, Blueprint, Kanser and some random acts I dont even know but liked.
Next year? for sure but with sun tan lotion and a real cape.

No comments: