Friday, May 09, 2008


Laurel is a really good writer. I wish it were easier to break into the literature world because she could easily write a million best sellers.
I am supposed to be writing papers.
One of them is a philosophy of education. I was enjoying mine until I realized it was probably not what they were looking for. I'm considering starting over, at the same time I'm pretty sure it is written with my voice and isn't that what its supposed to be about?

I am also only half way through another paper.

It is 3:38. I am doubtful and my neck aches.
There are these jobs I should really apply for today (deadline today) but instead I will probably hang out with my friends. When I am complaining about not having a job, money, a means to an end. remind me that I was the one who chose coborn's runs and friends over preparedness.
And then slap me for doubting that it was the right thing to do.
I love you.

No comments: