Friday, May 16, 2008

I keep pressing next on my itunes shuffle to find a song that fits my mood... and i like some of them... but they arent about this.

This is me being weird, but ok with it.

I took something like 400 pictures last night, and erased 135 this morning... the rest are eh.
I was overcome with beauty last night, and then got all types of overloaded, and then got all types of lonely, but not really lonely... just out of place.
I walked home under a beautiful moon, in a quiet dark blue town, and rapped angst to myself and enjoyed it.
Bullshitted with mike the rock so we could feel good about our choices, went to sleep and woke rejoicing. I dreamed of sinful things like excitement and attachment to someone new and different, while being eyed by those who wouldn't want me to be so freewheeling. It all took place in a mother's bed, and I felt like a child committing some secret crime. What was the crime?
I looked a woman I barely knew in the eye and made her smile. oh tragedy.

Speaking of which.
The past week or so I have been hearing all this strange gossip about this one girl. I have been hearing people's opinions, their dislike, their disdain. They are all "friends" of hers, but they really have no respect for her at all... and its sad. And I am more and more curious.
Sad.


to the last normal day of morris, probably end up at dons and make myself a larger mammal.

No comments: