Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm going to an interview with the school I think might be a really good fit for me... in like 2 hours.. I was planning on leaving really early to make sure I got there on time... but now I am awake and don't really have all that much to do. I'm more excited than nervous, but my body cant tell the difference. I find that that bit of nervousness can get easily transferred to other things think and feel right now, and that is distracting and perhaps a little negative.

On face book there are now many graduates, at home, with nothing to do.
I don't know what to say to them. I am basically free after this interview until I find something else to do. So I spose hit me up. There are a lot of summer movies I want to see, so especially if you are excited about one of these big movies coming up.
I haven't sat down in a coffee shop in a while.
I haven't learned to relax yet apparently either.

1 comment:

Yumi Lover said...

Wait where are you?