Monday, May 26, 2008

you're all so bella








So I been hanging out with some cats lately... Im guessing half of these people will complain I put a photo of them up that they don't like.

Anyway... Lately I have actually been trying to take less photos because while at morris I think I photo-ed myself out a bit... but
I snapped one of nova, a few of jen and her friend and about one of each person I saw at soundset... more pictures of that will be above... but really u should check out amber's facebook pictures because they are awesome.

4 comments:

Yumi Lover said...

You're right, hate that pic. I look so slouchy slumpy grimacey. But dems da breaks I guess.

Yumi Lover said...

PS Nova Luna was there??

Anonymous said...

na i saw her a few days ago.... i just added some pictures from the previous week... i's a cheater -miguel

Anonymous said...

That is such a good picture of Becky, she looks so pretty! (Well, she always looks pretty, but especially so here).