Monday, January 22, 2007

many of my good friends at morris havent had a relationship in the entire (almost) 4 years they have been here, and though Im glad they are taking the time to find the right person, or wait until they have figured out their own priorities... I have been really wanting to see what kind of person they pick and what not... so realizing that many of them will be gone at the end of the semester, and no hopefulls... I am somewhat disappointed.


also like 6 people havent updated their blogs in a while... what am i supposed to do if i cant live vicariously through other people???

Its been really nice talking to mel lately... she is very recpetive to my babbling... I dont think i have been keeping up my end of the bargain...

Tomorrow i have an interview for the ed program... a nice shirt and pants...
then a meeting with Roland... (he already gave me an A!!)

then islamic art and Poetry... which i really need to do the homework for...

I have something like 135 pages of reading for tuesday so I should probably get on that too... it being 2:40 AM monday morning....



____________________________________________________________
the following has been censored... because people are watching...
sorry

No comments: