Friday, January 05, 2007

And instead of doing the homework i desperately need to do... I sit and read and debate global warming, sending an e mail to a Hopkins Highschool teacher, full of arrogance... it will be funny if i end up at hopkins.... i can sit and discuss with this man... he seems reasonable enough.

and just for the fun heres the lyrics to what im listening to right now.
Mary/big salty tears ~bradley nowell/ziggens

Maybe one breath away, I'll find the words to say
I'll sit and light the bong, I'll hold my hit in real long
I dont know if i can, go up inside of you tonight
oh mary baby i could do it right

you've heard the line before, oh baby baby please dont think that im a whore
you come home with me, turn off the lights and lock up the doors and start getting busy
I dont know if i can go so way up inside you tonight
mary baby please dont fuss and fight

when we got to the pad, mary baby started calling me her dad
and she gave me head
we could not find the damn bed
15 years old plus 1 hotter than a microwave oven
oh mary baby daddy is coming home
~~~
my place is not a home, it dont make no difference
but i have found
that i need a place to stay
and disease was just the price im paying
~~~
a big salty tears, is what i taste
as i drive past your house, tonight
and all those brake lights, that are in front of me
make me wanna get on tonight

Im at the age where i realize
the liquor store wont bring you back
i must be getting old, im at the drive through
and im making my face more fat fat fat fat fat
a big salty tears

im at the age where i realize
nothing, actually
just do what im supposed to do
2.17 next window please please please please please
a big salty tears

No comments: