Thursday, January 25, 2007

As far as I know that third prong has not struck.

I sent a facebook message to the guy that little poem was about, because sadly I have no other way of knowing.... and I hope he responds so I can tell him how inspirational he was to us. Cuz of course we were never confident enough to say things like that when we were children.
(that second part was a pop song, I hope I didn’t get anyone confused…sorry)

On a lighter note.
Reconciliation on a massive level in my family… the news of which also brought tears to my eyes… (maybe I’m just a wreck today)
My Grampa and my uncle haven’t talked to each other in years… a fight or dispute that brought in cousins and sibling fighting… I got to watch as my Grampa acted like a baby because he wasn’t invited with a personal note to my cousin’s weddings a year or two ago. but another cousin got married… and he went, and my uncle (a man of few words sometimes) spent the whole evening by him apparently and is now going out to lunch and what not with him… just nice to have a family back together… (there is still fighting of course…. Fuckin weirdos..) I understood from both of their sides, I just couldn’t understand how that would lead to blows… or worse sometimes no blows at all no talking for like 15 years… what is that?
Pride is fucked up. Anyway… that was nice to hear.


And also that pete wasn’t dead…and I will see him soon. And hopefully another chance to see Illy, before she leaves… ???

On another front, the first prong,
How do you say the things you need to say in person, when you can’t be near the person? I was gonna call, a feeble attempt to soothe -and chickened out. I don’t even know when I’m able to call. But its important. (sorry I’m being vague on purpose, because I don’t think people want me to broadcast their personal matters… )

No comments: