Saturday, January 27, 2007

Chocolate Covered Everything


Tonight I watched My super ex girlfriend, which wasnt very good, not that I expected it to be. And uma Thurman though she may be a decent actor is certainly not high on my list... sort of like nicole kidman...

anyway, after that I didnt really want to watch one of the other movies I rented, and i returned to my room, realizing that none of my roommates were around, and I didnt really have anyone to call....

So I checked out the usual things, blogs, facebook, e mail, youtube... and soon ran out of stuff there... And then, -well really what else could I do... I started cleaning my room, and doing homework... now certainly I tried to find other things... I tried to fix that picture (still not working), I tried to work on my open mic video from last night.. (john hanson requested I not use he and eagan's performance even though it was the funniest)....
Calander, I made a list of important deadlines and events...
I listened to music, I looked around...
It was something like 11 and I was bored out of my mind... so when Mel came home we decided to make her buckeye peanut butter chocolate concoctions... which leaves me with nothing to do tomorrow...but two visits to Coborns tonight, and a fridge full of goodies... there is even a plate of m&m cookies (chocolate covered) peanuts (chocolate covered) fortune cookies (chocolate covered) and granola bars (chocolate covered) we already had all the choco covered pretzels, so we were suggesting everything... because we had way too much choco... but in the end we could not find enough... and then we all went to our rooms feeling mellow.... sugar low....


2 am: idlewild?

No comments: