Thursday, January 11, 2007

Heh, a few hours of driving for a few hours of becky time. I left wondering if i had just sabotaged or helped her relationship, but she seemed calm and happy so im guessing things are going well tonight.

I drove home thinking for approximately an hour or so, that if i died on the road, I would have been perfectly happy. Not just because I got to see becky, but somehow the things we had to say (though not a lot) were just what eachother needed to hear... so I left feeling fairly confident that God and the universe must have been looking out for us, making the moment just right, and if for just that reason -shouldnt one be happy? and then were i to die, I could know i had fulfilled my purpose (at least for the day) and died contently.

also some of the regina spektor songs took any interesting turn, when i was talking to becky,
and also
taco bell and olive garden makes for a weird day of meals...
but its better to eat than not. and its better to sleep than not... and i have caught up on both a little bit.

i'd say more but im sort of sleepy.

No comments: