Friday, January 26, 2007

Well now im sort of pissed because blogger just made me switch to a new and different blogger....
This in itself doesnt bother me too much, but since they made me, I assume others will be made to as well and that might mean I am outed from blogs I read... or not

what I was gonna say is....

You can lie in bed
You can lay in bed
You can die in bed
You can pray in bed
You can live in bed
You can laugh in bed
You can give your heart
Or break your heart in half in bed


which brings me to what I was thinking about last night...
I have a bed time companion... he is furry, and was a gift. but he doesnt quite fill in the gap and warmth of a real person. And though I am in no hurry and sadly dont even think it would be possible for me to date right now... I miss physical contact greatly...
I miss softness, and warmth and the comfort of knowing someone is there.
Im not sure I could have these things with a friend, but my prospects for a relationship seem a long way off.
Lately in fact I have often been wondering if I will be single for life... how much simpler, and yet it is not something I want. Part of what leads me there is the seeming unattraction to everyone... part of it is that I dont see openings in my life anytime soon... and part of it is that although I have met some beautiful and amazing people in my life... i feel like I got really lucky with those I have dated... and there is a pretty strong part of me that worries I wont be loved or accepted in that way again.
Anyway... thats what I was thinking about last night...

and if anyone is out there saying "I offered" you know I wouldn't cheapen what we have for temporary comfort... but thanks for the offer... and please someone give me a fuckin hug once in a while...

I grew up a touchy feely person... lost it, regained it, lost it, regained it... crave it.

No comments: