Sunday, July 29, 2007

What do you do when you dont want to do something but you dont really have any good excuses?
the situation is, I just finished my job, and they need a teacher or something for summer bible school at the church, 1 week, working with younglings, not a big deal... but I just dont want to do it.... still its kind of hard to say no.

Last night I saw the simpsons movie... and the spider pig bit is muy beuno.
good times

then checked out Dunn brothers where I hung with Illy and wrote some stuff... (which will probably be on here shortly)
and then basically hung out with Athena until 4ish... becoming friends with a new beautiful person.



I woke to having missed 5 calls.

will be headed to a play later...

valleyfair got moved to wednesday.

You enjoy yourself.

No comments: