Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oh man... I always have so many thoughts and forget them.

Im sorry If I dont have conversations enough with you, I think that tends to get cut short when Im having actual conversations... or not remembering ideas... so fairly often when Im in my room.
I just watched Before Sunset... which is the sequel to a movie I only saw once but loved called Before Sunrise... and I loved this one too. I guess the way the movies are, is pretty much how some of the most important events of my life have been... so it really is sort of beautiful, and I love the fluidity, the real time conversations etc. anyway...
So this weekend I went out to fargo which is far closer than I thought it was, and had a great time visiting my friend Kat. It was her birthday and we went and got pierced... and she had a party, and some kitties and good conversation till the late night and it was all muy beuno...

HMMMM some thoughts... God my mind is a total blank right now, i think its the heat. tomorrow Im going to work a little early because i have to drive the girls again... a co worker's daughter is getting married today and I think he might be taking tomorrow off or something.
Man I really had so many thoughts to convey before... but now i cant remember them. I am sorry.

I guess -more later?

peace and love

No comments: