Monday, July 09, 2007

Im not sure Im going to all of these shows, but I have been nervous about missing something so I made a schedule... let me know if im missing something sweet, or have some info wrong.
A lot of these I wont be able to go to, due to being out of town, or schedule conflicts...

* = a show i am hopefully for sure going to.

JULY

13th :
Baker London (a band I saw in morris)
Kailyn Spencer's band (a girl I went to highschool with)
The Nightwatchman (tom morello's solo project)

14th:
Heuiruspecs (hip hop group from st paul)

15th:
Dark Dark Dark (Nona's ^kristin invie^ band)

18th:
Heuiruspecs

27th:
*Humanboy (fish's band, cd release party)
Dark Dark Dark
kailyn spencer's band
carnage and desdamona's cd release party (local hip hop/spoken word)

28th:
Carnage

31st:
*Sage Francis and brother Ali

AUGUST

1st:
Sage and Brother Ali

9th:
*Bela Fleck (bluegrass/jazz)

11th:
* 7 days remain

12th:
*311
Kailyn Spencer's band

13th:
Dark Dark Dark

17th:
Best Friends Forever

18th:
Best Friends Forever
Dark Dark Dark

21st:
Dark Dark Dark


Thats What I got for now... let me know if you are interested in going as well...
Um I did not include any shows that I wont be able to go to because school starts (so late august sept etc)
I really want to make it to as many dark dark dark shows as I can... it sort of sucks because I would really like to go to one of kailyn's shows because they sound really good, but Im not sure I can. I might be out of town this weekend so the 13-15 shows are a no go... i think.

1 comment:

Yumi Lover said...

i want to go to heiruspecs and sage/ali