Friday, July 20, 2007

Uh a few things because in the summer people dont blog as much... and that is a sad truth that i hope to change.... some day.

I should probably more Clash cds... I always enjoy them...


Reading stories online, and listening to short stories performed that Kat sent me makes me wish I was a better writer, makes me wish I took things like grammar more seriously... simply wonderful stuff.

I get worse as a I bowl more...

I push people to drink when they shouldnt.

I enjoy talking to Illy a lot... probably too much. Im getting the impression she does too.... none of this is new.... but we have fallen back in to a rhythm that could be bad when i leave for morris.

I tend to think I have good tastes in music... but maybe I just choose the obvious...

I think one of the things I enjoy about hip hop, is that it is often more direct than rock music (lyrically)... it is one or two people talking directly to the audience... on rock cds, the first song isnt a welcome (with the exception of 311) there isnt a song that goes over the history of the artist... the lyrics on rock cds dont come out and say "this is me" they describe a situation at best... im not saying there isnt a place for rock lyrics... or more music based stuff... im saying I love that there is a genre that is speaking right to the audience... and genres that do other things.

I really need a girlfriend for those days when i got nothin better to do... then i can sing that bare jr song... "nothin' better to do"

on some days I really wanna be an artist of some sort... a stage man

No comments: