Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I had 2 lines of a poem in my head and couldnt remembed the rest, the two lines

"from a most complex and voiding center.

But like I said its spilling out:"


odd lines...


Im starting to wonder if my standards are too high. I have met all these wonderful women in the past 8 months or so... and i havent been interested in any of them romantically... though they are all very amazing... i dont know whats up with me.
then its hard, because i have had several partners in singleness who have found people to hook up with, regardless of whether they were searching or not. which makes a brother feel... passed over... left out... but i cant really do anything about it if it is my own damn fault right?
how can i feel bad if its my own choices/feelings/adjustment to things...

anyway, illy's mom asked me if i was happy, and the truth is that I am, so i shouldnt feel like im missing out on anything...
but another part of me feels like i always need a partner to do things well... regardless of whether its romantic or not... and my partners are all finding partners of their own.

anywho... you enjoy the single rants of this single boy... i will stop blahing about it hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify, my entire life is one long episode of my partners in singleness hooking up with others...usually my close friends...and me feeling utterly passed over by everyone. Not to be self-pitying but some people have had it way worse than you, who are surrounded by friends and have enjoyed the love of many. Not to mention: just because you don't have a relationship at the moment doesn't mean that you never will, or that you aren't worthy of one. If I believed that I would have thrown myself into the river a long time ago.

Uh, good to see you anyway!

*L