Friday, March 09, 2007

melissa was making fun of me for bringing my comp home... but besides the 3-4 books I was gonna read and maybe seeing aimee, sarah, julie, chris .... my brother.... i didnt really have any plans for this break... i was gonna get caught up on homework and relax a little....

of course im not taking my computer games... or art supplies... so chances are i will be watching a lot of expensive blockbuster movies... and doing paint and videos on my comp.... right?
and of course see 300 the coolest looking movie since the last one he made...

anyway... one section left of this paper... its 6:30 am and its due at 2:15 pm I can sleep right?

right right right

right
right

did you know that "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is a real sentence.... i didnt until wednesday...but it is.
enjoy yourself...

No comments: