Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mike why havent you posted???

Well I could say a bunch of things but they arent really true... like
* I havent had anything worth writing about- i went to the capital, had a bunch of cool conversations, did things, etc
* I havent had time, not true either -despite doing things, most of my time has been spent in my room, where i had plenty of time to write


so why not write...

I guess I feel like i have been either telling people in person, letter, e mail, what i want to say... or just havent felt like writing...
sorry


am i gonna start now?

i dunno...
I have a phone interview in an hour which im nervous about, im also nervous that mike the rock is supposed to call at that exact time, because he and melissa planned it not knowing i needed the phone...

um but other then that... no im not really in the mood to write... so
i guess yall have fun.

No comments: