Friday, February 23, 2007

I have had the fuckin best friends and support here at morris, like all the time, people are wonderful -they're committed, patient and willing.. they put up with so much bullshit... they listen to me rant, they watch me make the same mistakes... they dont judge, they are sweet and caring.


but i have been struggling for months with some shit, and it sucks because so have all my bases... and so now im here -with many friends to keep me up, but im really bleeding all over the place with out my fucking legs.


And I wish we could just all relate, and fucking deal together, and show eachother that everything is wonderful... but more than likely it means my legs are gone and i need to find some new ones... and I just dont want to. I want to reconnect with someone who knows me...
I want to be loved and respected and cared for by people who have seen me fucked up... who have fucked me up but stuck around to help bring me back...
and they are doing their thing... making the best of it. trying to stand and find new legs themselves...
and i dont want to be greedy or selfish... but im sick of being limbless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all feel legless sometimes. Just be glad you haven't lost your head yet.