Tuesday, February 20, 2007

i had crap to say most of the days i have been gone... but i didnt feel like trying to write about it... and i dont now... but i also dont feel awake enough to write or draw... so... you are stuck with babbling.... in reverse order me thinks.

tonight me and alicia went out with julie peletier which was really fun. She is an anth prof, alicia's advisor.. i had her for two classes. shes a fun lady.

Today my soc theory prof moved back most of our significant dates, removing a lot of pressure from me right before I was about to get things done...

yesterday was monday... we tried to make dinner we ate three separate things.
I spent about three hours trying to write a letter. i finally did, but dont feel it is complete so I will probably write another tonight. at some point krystin and her friend called and that was nice... but i never know what to say... as not much changes here or there.

yesterday in my poetry class I got feedback on the poem I turned in last week and I was glad to see my prof got the metaphor I was using... even seemed to like the poem... it was rather personal (about me and my fam) and the other girls who gave me feedback took the metaphor a little bit more literally which was fine... but missed part of the point.
I was relieved yesterday because i actually got my homework done...

Sunday... I woke late and went back to bed...
Woke again and went out to eat with molly k and scott and andy S which was really nice... to catch up with old cats... not sure how they are doing.. but glad to hear that andy is playing music.

Saturday I drove back from Minneapolis after eating with my brothers... we turned lunch in to an afternoon of sitting at olive garden and discussing the world... I love them so much... they are great to talk to. and our personalities though different have found a way of swirling together to form a fun combination.
I spent saturday night doing something.... oh yes we went to the met... and I tried to get mel drunk... but of course that doesnt happen...
good times though.

Friday I drove to minneapolis for a show... no one could come so it was me alone at this bar in downtown, and wandering the streets...
I got to talk to these musicians i have been listening to for years... seen them live many times each... but never talked to them really... and it was fun... even hung out in one of their cars listened to em ramble...
the show wasnt the best i had seen, too many troubles, sound, pain, time, lack of audience, no rehearsal, missing members... but for me it was a real treat... and i got to take a lot of video... though the sound didnt turn out great. that night i hung out with steve for a bit...
friday was aight... turned in a paper...

thurday i barely even remember....

wednesday I had my valentines conversation and have been wondering what to say since...



(((((and coming up)))))

apparently there is an open mic this thursday so maybe i will write something for that.


friday is a jazz show...
saturday is a PAC performance, and a party afterwards if i so desire...


)))))))

today I have been talking to people all day... but i feel really disconnected... because Im not sure i feel wanted by any of them... or something... like more they talk because they are bored or whatever but not like they care...
So that sucks... but oh well.

Oh and i got new glasses... or they came in the mail and they are nice.
and i had a bunch of ideas to say but instead of that i used this space as a journal... cuz im too tired now.

No comments: